A post from .... Sam (surprise!)

So yesterday my beautiful wife was giving me a hard time about not ever posting on or reading the blog ... so I decided to take a minute and do just that! Actually, I do read the blog, but I should post more often. Raechal does a great job at capturing all the crazy moments that happen and everything else, along with awesome pictures of the kids.

Since Raechal had such kind things to say about me in her last post, I wanted to thank her and let her and everyone know how wonderful she is! I could never do enough to show her how thankful I am for her and how awesome of a Mom she really is. You can tell by reading what she said about the kids in her last post how devoted and loving she is toward our family. I see this every day, and every day I am more amazed at what she does day in and day out for us all. Raechal never thinks of herself, always puts the kids' needs first, and never complains about it. I feel so lucky and blessed to have her as my wife, and the mother of our children.
Just this morning I had one of those moments, you know the kind - where in the middle of doing something else you just stop and out of the blue notice something about somebody. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful my wife is ... of course, I notice this all the time, but I don't know what it was about this moment in particular. She just struck me at that moment, and I just had to stop and think about how lucky I am and how much I love her. I love those moments where I am reminded of just how great of a woman she is. I love her so much, and I am so happy for the wonderful times we share together and as a family.
I will be sure to post more often ... I need to talk about Father and Sons Campout still, and I need to make a belated post about Father-Daughter campout so that my daughter does not feel left out anymore!

-Sam

0 comments: