Go Natalie!

William and I were out for a date day today, and as we drove to get the mail on the way home I see Brianna and Nate waving their arms crazily on the sidewalk next to the mail box. I rolled down my window and they are telling me, "Mom! Mom! Look at Natalie!" I of course could not see her, nor did I know what they were talking about. I was scared to death thinking something had happened to her, but when I looked through my front windshield, I did see Natalie, with Daddy in tow, riding her 2-wheel bike all by herself with no training wheels. She had the biggest smile on her face! I was so--- proud of her. She had told Sam and I that she was never going to take off her training wheels. I do not know how Sam convinced her, but whatever he did, It Worked, and on the 1st Try! Way to GO!

0 comments: