Missing the family

Hi everyone, this is Sam ... .I'm out of town this week working in Charlotte, NC, helping Wells Fargo bank get some software installed and tested. We are working through some issues, which is making the trip a little stressful, since it makes us look bad when we struggle to get things working. But hopefully things will take a better turn tomorrow and we'll make some progress. Any time I get a moment to think of something else other than work, I get to thinking of Raechal and the kids, of course. I am missing them so much, and I've only been gone two days. I miss Alex, and keep feeling like I'm going to miss him doing something - like laughing or something cute like that. I'll be home Friday night, so it isn't really that far away, just seems like it when the day goes on and then at the end of the day you don't get to come home. Just back to a lonely hotel room :-( And there's really not even time to do anything like see any sites, since we don't finish working until late.


Anyway, at least I don't have to travel too often these days. This is actually the first time all year, so I can't complain to much. It's rainy here, which I wish would make its way over to Dallas, but doesn't seem like it will.

Well, just wanted to check in. I'll be home soon!

-Sam

0 comments: