Happy Birthday Nate!

Fun and excitement never end at the Hardy household, and with the arrival of Brianna's birthday, comes the introduction to "Birthday Season!" Nate was next in line for a celebration, and celebrate we did! No longer is he in the single digits, but moving in to a life long bliss of the doubles! 10!

It is so hard for me to believe that I have 2 kids already in their double digits. Especially Nate! There is so much I remember about him when he was little. I actually use to be the most important thing in his world. Sometimes in the midst of it, you wish they would spread their wings and fly on their own, but looking back, it just goes by too--- fast! He is growing and maturing so fast that I know we will blink our eyes and he will be on his mission then married to some beautiful young lady and starting a family of his own. :(

Nate is such a great kid! He strives to please everyone, and is greatly disappointed when he feels he has not done his best. He is super smart and a super talented fencer! All those years of light sabre battling with Sam sure shine through!

Nate is a fantastic cook, and sometimes I think he cooks better than I do. (Don't tell!) He is so incredible with William that it makes my heart melt every time I hear William belly laughing while he is playing with Nate because I know Nate brings him so much joy. What a great big brother. And finally,now, Nate and Natalie are becoming the good buddies they use to be, when she was smaller and very much less opinionated. He and Brianna, I believe, will always be the best of buds. They have shared so many good times together and are always thinking of each other when they are apart.

Nate has such a tender side to him and wants to make the world be fair in every way. When something goes wrong, he has a hard time seeing why people do not know what is right. I hope he continues to fight for the right way through his life. He is strong and I know it will make a great impact on others if he does!

I am so grateful for Nate! He is such a blessing to our family. I am so happy to be celebrating such a fantastic son!

The King himself, in his self-decorated crown

0 comments: